The Original MakeUp Eraser
Hologram 3pc Set
💦Erase ALL Makeup With JUST Water!
✅ Eyeliner ✅ Foundation ✅ Mascara ✅ More!
#1 sustainable makeup remover in the world.
Hologram Set includes: 1 full size baby pink MakeUp Eraser, 1 headband, & 1 holographic waterproof makeup bag. Full size MakeUp Eraser measures 15.5in x 7.25in. Headband is 'one size fits most'.
The Original MakeUp Eraser is a premium, patented, polyester cloth made up of millions of tiny hair-like fibers that work together to create a "suction" for all dirt, makeup, & oil in your pores.
- Double-sided to erase makeup with the short fibers side & exfoliate the skin with the long fiber side (side with tag). Reusable, machine washable, & lasts 3 to 5 years.
👍🏼 1 MakeUp Eraser = 3600 makeup wipes!
👍🏼Great for sensitive skin.
PRO TIP: Use in sections, wash approx. 1-2 times per week.
❤️Free of alcohol, oils ❤️Astringents ❤️Parabens ❤️Fragrances ❤️Sulfates.
Hologram 3pc Set
The Secret For Maintaining Glowing Skin?
2 in 1: Erase & Exfoliate When Removing Makeup
Use the short fiber side to erase makeup in gentle circular motions then flip to the long fiber side (side with tag) to exfoliate the skin. Continue in gentle circular motions.
Be part of the solution, not the problem
Wipes create waste. We don't. ♻️
1.3 billion wipes are used daily. That's enough to fill 500 busses! Every MakeUp Eraser is equal to 3600 makeup wipes. Together, let's stop creating this unnecessary waste, one LESS wipe at a time. #nomorewipes
Why are we TRENDING worldwide?
BECAUSE EVERYONE LOVES IT 🥰
Removes Makeup with JUST WATER!?
Here's Wendy Williams & Others checking out the Super Trending Makeup Eraser!
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a Question? Ask us on Live Chat (We respond in seconds)
- How do I wash my MakeUp Eraser?
- How does it work?
- Does it remove waterproof mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, etc.?
- How long will my MakeUp Eraser last?
- I have very sensitive skin and/or acne. Is this for me?
- How often do I have to wash it?
- Will my MakeUp Eraser cause premature wrinkles and fine lines?
- Do I have to rub hard to remove my makeup?
- What's the difference between MakeUp Eraser and a normal towel/washcloth?